Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday...OMG I hear you say!!! Jen Has Joined!!!







Well You ask what am i wearing today.....and there is a long pause of do you really want to know!!!!My good shorts(said i wouldn't wear them gardening) and a singlet top...all finished off with the most perfect of shoes!!! My red band gumboots...I am hot and sweaty and have dirt crusted onto my knees and dirt down my bra top from a massive hard out 3 hours in the garden!!My Lilly white legs poking out in between shorts and gumboots....So an absolutely pretty picture...But guess what i do have lovely freshly painted toenails and some very nice Peter McKay earings in...I will leave it up to you to paint a picture of how you think I look..........Don't get me wrong I love looking at what everybody wears and find you all very inspiring but clean  pretty clothes majority of the time don't work well with me and my very country lifestyle.Keep it up you lovely ladies...XXXX

4 comments:

  1. Go on post the picture anyway! Who care? Not us!That's awesome that you've joined in. Doesn't have to be a picture of the actual Wednesday. If it was I would be unshowered, hair unbrushed lying on the couch in my pyjamas!
    Beautiful garden pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yeah post the pic we want to see x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be shy - lovely photos of your garden tho and go you for getting into it, wanna come by and do mine??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee! was lovely to catch up - you should post a pic of that green skirt you got at the op shop, it was cool. thanks for the yummy cupcakes x

    ReplyDelete