Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm Back!!

Well it's been awhile I've almost forgotten how!!! To Blog that is.
My absence was with very good reason...I have had an operation which is hopefully going to make my life alot  more comfortable....2 and a 1/2 weeks ago I had a total abdominal hysterectomy after years of what would you say...ghastly yucky totally should have done it years ago stuff!!! I came to terms with the prospect and it now feels so right...especially when the surgeon tells you that it had to happen....My time in hospital was pretty crappy but by day 6 I was ready for home...I swear you start to feel sicker the longer you stay in hospital..with a slight hiccup last weekend with an infection and feeling I was going backwards instead of forwards things are on the up
and now thanks to my lovely man and my fantastic family and friends I am now well on the  mend..The help and support ( the meals, baking,cards and cleaning assistance) and kind wishes all mean so much to me and my family...
I am now sick of sitting around and am managing to get a bit done around here but am still being put in place by my friends and family who all say slow down it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet!!
Its so hard to leave the washing when the sun is shinning! and man I so feel like gardening in this very false spring like weather...Anyway all it good time I hear you say

5 comments:

  1. Yes good to have you back-on the writing end that is cos I know you've been reading. Listen to those people saying don't do too much. Won't be long now and you'll be better than ever

    ReplyDelete