Thursday, July 1, 2010

Yay the sun is shining today!!

For the first time in what seems weeks the sun decided to come out. I read in the paper that the east coast is to experience drizzly foggy days until the end of the year(yes see that the end of the year!) It better not I say.
Anyway out in the sun we all went today,I've taken the horses covers off so that they have a good dose of Vitamin D and me and Fran and the girls went down to school to see Zoe and Zac and Mum who is down there as a teacher aid to dear little Niamh,Na'uli had fun being pushed about in Niamhs wheelchair by the school kids and Sofia was also having a lot of fun interacting with the kids..

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see some winter sun. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I enjoy reading the blogs of you and your sisters, it seems we have so much in common in terms of background and the way we choose to raise our kidlings.. So nice!

    ReplyDelete