Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what my 2 kids can do with a few banana boxes and 2 new minatures bears


At the weekend Zac and Zoe spent some pocket money on a cute little miniature bear each and when they got home a huge game started,it was along the lines of the borrowers as they had just recently watched the dvd,The 2 bears were the borrowers and they spent the evening filling there homes with borrowed goods from around the hoise...It was after nine on Sunday night when I finally had to stop the game and get them to bed...The boxes are still in the lounge and the game continues..
My kids have always created fantastic games out of a collection of objects from around the house..They have fantastic imaginations I love it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to love The Borrowers!!Are the books still around?

    ReplyDelete